Home » , , , » Dessie Mitcheson - USA Celebrity, Model

Dessie Mitcheson - USA Celebrity, Model

Written By Cindy on Sunday, April 27, 2014 | 11:21 PM

Dessie Mitcheson - USA Celebrity, Model
Dessie Mitcheson was born in 1990. Dessie currently lives in Apollo, Pennsylvania.

Dessie Mitcheson can be researched and contacted easily with your FREE MyLife account. As a member you can contact Dessie Mitcheson directly, and find out who has been researching your personal info on the web. As a registered user you can find out what Dessie Mitcheson's is up to. If you sign up today you also get free access to our personal relationship manager where you can manage all your emails and facebook messages in one place!

Dessie MitchesonWhy not make the most of your time online. You now can easily link up with family members and friends at MyLife.com, where it's possible to find anyone! MyLife suggests friends and contacts you may know based on your profile. People like Dessie Mitcheson from Apollo, PA. Use MyLife, your foremost search engine to find people online! Are you trying to reconnect with people from Apollo, PA? Sign up for free, and interact with your friends and family all in one place. Want to know who is looking for you on the web? With MyLife you can get in touch with singles in your area.

Dessie's Q & A
Favorite Sport/Team
Pittsburgh Steelers!
Favorite Movie/Actor
USA Celebrity, ModelJim Carrey!
Go-to karaoke song
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down.
My first job
Tanning bed cleaner.
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?)
Just my ears - I don't want any other unnecessary holes in my body.
What is your best memory involving Jose Cuervo?
This last night in Vegas, because we got to party with the Jose Cuervo crew in person!
Mac or PC?
Dessie Mitcheson - USA Celebrity
PC, please.
Nintendo, Xbox 360, PS3, or don't game?
Maybe an occasional Mario Cart!
What fun fact, talent or superpower of yours should guys know about?
I was a gymnast for half of my life - use your imagination.
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
The craziest thing I have ever done would probably be diving from 33 feet!
What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?
I like to keep my secrets between my man and I.
What's in your purse or pocket right now?
Nothing exciting, really. My wallet, lip gloss, mace, pepper spray...
What do you feel most comfortable wearing?
I am most comfortable in sweats and a hoodie - but who wouldn't be comfortable in that?
Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?
I am very private when it comes to that, but to be honest I didn't know sex could be boring!
As a Hometown Hottie, guys will try hard to impress you. What does he have to do to really keep up with you?
Just be himself and have fun and go with the flow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts